SEARCH’s Emerging Leaders Group (SEARCH ELG) is a growing group of passionate SEARCH supporters. The focus of the group is to:
- Develop philanthropic and community leaders
- Build network, friendships, and engagement with other community-minded individuals
- Raise understanding about homelessness and related community concerns
- Bring awareness about SEARCH and its House of Tiny Treasures
ELG Members expectations:
- Make a suggested annual donation of $50 or more
- Regularly attend ELG events
- Attend SEARCH Speaker Series and/or other learning opportunities
- Support and attend at least one of SEARCH’s major fundraising events
- Participating in impact and service opportunities
- Recruit other members for SEARCH’s Emerging Leaders Group
- Serve as ambassadors for SEARCH
If you are interested in joining or attending our next ELG event or would like more information, please contact Chelsea Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-374-3205.
Join today by completing the form below:
"*" indicates required fields
Check back for more information about upcoming events!
Comments are closed.