Each year, SEARCH holds two major fundraising events – our Annual Luncheon in the spring and our Picnic in the Park with SEARCH each fall. Throughout the year, we also host smaller gatherings to provide you with opportunities to learn more about homelessness and the work that we are doing at SEARCH and the House of Tiny Treasures to help those in our community who are experiencing homelessness. We hope you will join us.
- 30 for 30 Campaign
- Annual Luncheon
- Picnic in the Park with SEARCH – November 7th, 6-9pm
- CBRE Cares 5K Run
- Run for a Reason
- Harvesting Hope for Homelessness
- World Homeless Weekend
- YPG events
- SEARCH Speaker Series
- Homelessness in Houston: Facts & Future– October 29, 8:00am-9:30am, SEARCH, 2015 Congress Ave
- Featuring Mayor Sylvester Turner
- The Path to Ending Family Homelessness – November 19, 11:30am-1:30pm, SEARCH, 2015 Congress Ave
- To RSVP to either Speaker Series event, please email Chelsea Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 713-347-3205.
- Coming Home Program Dinners
- Every Tuesday, 5-6:30pm, St. Paul’s UMC, 5501 Main Street, (Current program cycle has ended, for more information contact Phillip Terrazas at PTerrazas@SEARCHHomeless.org.)
For more information, please contact email@example.com.