“Making an impact on SEARCH’s House of Tiny Treasures through tiny acts of kindness.”
Friends of HTT is SEARCH’s auxiliary group established to help the students and families enrolled at our House of Tiny Treasures preschool. For men and women with children in middle school and high school, joining Friends of HTT also gives the next generation an opportunity to get involved and make a difference at SEARCH.
Friends of HTT—Signature Events
- Open house/membership social (January and/or September).
- Summer baskets (May/June).
- Community helper in-house field trips (September).
- Holiday Party Mom and Pop Shoppe (December). The past two years, we have created an Amazon wish list for HTT parent gift orders and hosted a socially distant wrapping party at the home of one of our leadership team members.
Friends of HTT—Other Opportunities to Engage
- Spring Festival (March/April).
- Back-to-school with SEARCH (July/August).
- Fall Festival/”Trunk-or-Treat” (October).
- SEARCH’s holiday wish list program (November/December).
- Drive to meet HTT in-kind needs (year-round).
- Engage my children in meeting HTT campus and family in-kind needs (year-round).
- Promote HTT through my social media accounts (year-round).
- Invite a SEARCH speaker to share about HTT with my school, faith, or work community (year-round).
Learn how you and your family can connect with SEARCH and SEARCH’s House of Tiny Treasures through meaningful, project-based volunteer opportunities and drives. For more information, contact Volunteer Coordinator Molly Connor at mconnor@SEARCHhomeless.org. To join, please fill out and return our membership form via mail (SEARCH Homeless Services attn. Molly Connor, 2015 Congress Ave. Houston, TX 77002) or email. Thank you!
Although membership in Friends of HTT is open to all, SEARCH truly appreciates your financial investment in HTT students. Your gifts to our student enrichment fund allow HTT staff to build children’s competencies across educational disciplines.
SEARCH is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Tax ID No. 76-0260403. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.