SEARCH Volunteers are a diverse group of men and women ranging in age and background. Our mission is to create a core volunteer group to provide hands on volunteer service to the families and children of SEARCH and House of Tiny Treasures. You may choose when and how best to get involved based on your talents and schedule. Projects can be done as an individual, as a family or with a group of friends.
Each volunteer experience is a unique opportunity to get involved at SEARCH. It is our goal to make your time at SEARCH meaningful and engaging.
Sample Volunteer opportunities include:
- Becoming a weekly volunteer as a greeter or server.
- Conducting drives for needed items.
- Asking your company to get involved
and pitch at SEARCH for a day.
- Riding once a month with SEARCH’s mobile outreach team.
- Ask your church to volunteer in the SEARCH kitchen.
Most opportunities are Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
For more information about volunteering as a group or individual, or if interested in fulfilling SEARCH’s in kind needs contact: Alexis Shiber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.276.3031